- Are you looking to join our global biscuit & confectionery business?
- Do you want to make a difference and be part of the face of pladis?
- Have strong verbal and written Communications Skills?
Then we could have the right role for you!
pladis is one of the world’s leading global biscuit and chocolate company and owner of a family of iconic brands including: McVities, Ulker, Jacobs, Carrs and GODIVA chocolatiers. Headquartered in the UK, pladis is part of the Yildiz Holding group, the largest company in CEEMEA.
Making a difference – How this role contributes to our success
The pladis sales team is at the heart of our business. We encourage entrepreneurship, and we really do deliver on career development. Our culture is one of thinking big, acting fast and we are winning. We are shaping the FMCG landscape by being innovative, finding solutions and partnering our customers to help grow their businesses, and we are certainly thriving on it! We are a dynamic sales force that is big enough to allow you to create your own opportunities yet small enough for your individual contribution to really stand out. It is the perfect size for us to individually make a significant contribution to pladis’s success.
Due to continued growth within the team, this is an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Account Manager to join the team at pladis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning & managing the execution of budgeted P&L for your account across all brands – McVitie’s, Jacobs and Go Ahead. You will be supported by an Account executive, Marketing and the wider Customer team in delivering tailored plans for your account
This is a highly visible and complex role and you will work closely with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally. The Account Manager will have full ownership of a transformational agenda: How to dovetail the pladis & account strategies for mutual growth.
- Grocery Top 6 experience
- Self-starter with passion & energy to drive change
- Building positive communication & relationships across the organisation
- Excellent relationship builder – hugely important when managing Waitrose
- Thrives in fast paced environment
- Vision and Passion
- Team player who people want to work with
- Understanding of category data and ability to step in when needed
- Ability to manage complexity – adding clarity and clear solutions
- Understanding of Marketing strategy & principles
We currently have a number of Business Account Manager roles available. To view these roles and apply please have a look at our current vacancies.