HR Administrator, Liverpool, 12 month FTC
- pladis – home to iconic brands: McVities Biscuits, GODIVA Chocolate & Ulker
- Do you have 6 months experience in HR Admin and looking for a varied & exciting role?
- Are you looking to gain exposure and strong experience within the HR function?
- Join the pladis family today & be part of a strong & thriving organisation!
Purpose of role
The HR Service Centre is the central hub of all HR administration across pladis where high volume HR transactional activities are performed within a service delivery framework. These activities span the employee life cycle from starting to leaving and include changes to terms and conditions and general HR administration. The HR Administrator takes end to end ownership and responsibility for managing employee related changes in a timely and efficient manner. Engagement and communication with key stakeholders is an essential part of the role.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, Line Managers and the wider HR community.
- Complete efficient and effective transactions covering all activities within their area of specialism applying sound judgement and initiative.
- Take ownership and apply knowledge to all queries through to resolution.
- Create and maintain accurate employee records within the HR system.
- Confirm employee changes through use of appropriate communication channels i.e. paper or email.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HRSC processes and procedures and take ownership of implementation.
- Coach and support colleagues to improve their performance.
- Operate within HRSC quality standards and controls.
- Support other teams in the HRSC during times of high volume.
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Keep up to date with changes in the external environment which may impact pladis
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience of HR administration ideally in an HR Service Centre or similar environment.
- Good knowledge of HR policy and processes.
- User of SAP HR / Workday or other HR databases.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of legislative environment
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Min 5 GCSE’s grade C and above
- Higher education qualification
- Certificate in Personal Practice (CIPP)
If you’re interested in this role, please apply – we’d be thrilled to hear from you! For more information you can contact email@example.com
To apply for this role please click here.